- Turkish Medical Index of
- EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Index Copernicus
- Turkey Citation Index
- Web of Science
Emerging Sources Citation Index
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Information about the ethics committee approval (name of the board, date and number) is included in the method section and also on the first / last page of the article. In case reports, a note about informed consent form signed by the patient is be included as the last sentence of the introduction section.
- The articles should include a statement declaring that Research and Publication Ethics are complied in the method section.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Author Guidelines have been followed.
Personal information like names and e-mail addresses submitted to the Asthma Allergy Immunology journal management system will be used exclusively for this journal and Turkish National Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology's scientific aims. Such information will not be used for other purposes and will not be shared with third parties.